1. Members will receive an email invitation to vote. (They may also receive pre-election info)
2. There are 1,949 member email accounts – including inactive and out-of-date accounts.
3. Clicking on a link in the email invitation begins the online voting process.
4. Entering a VOTER KEY, provided in the email message, is required.
5. Voters will spend 2 minutes or less and may download a receipt.
6. This process is completely anonymous.
Voters are encouraged to vote in the first few days so that if they have difficulty, there is time to solve the problem by contacting the Election Returning Officer. firstname.lastname@example.org